A high conversion landing page is considered good when it can convince the possible customer, making it worthwhile so that the customer shares their personal details in exchange for what you offer. Also, having only one landing page is unnecessary, as you can have different pages at a time.
A survey that is on the effectiveness of landing pages shows interesting statistics. It highlighted that 68.2% of landing pages have more than five calls to action, whereas the result is about 10.5% conversions. On the other hand, on a landing page, having one call to action results in 13.5% conversions.
The purpose of landing pages in the conversion funnel
- Capturing Attention and Interest of the Potential Customer: There is a pool of potential buyers who are unaware of your product to make them aware of your product, service, or offer. Landing Page design in a way that the attention interest of the potential buyer, and it can be done with attractive headlines, graphics, and quotes.
- Offering Relevant Information: Landing pages are designed under particular campaigns and offers. It furnishes particular information about the offer without distracting the page’s visitor. Through the landing Page, the consumer understands about the product and services and realises how it will going to benefit them.
- Develop Trust and Credibility: To get the conversion, you must build trust and credibility among your potential buyers. Landing pages comprise elements like buyer testimonials, reviews, feedback, trust badges, and certificates to develop trust and credibility among your audience.
- Generating Leads: One of the landing page’s significant roles is getting conversion by generating leads. Through the landing page, visitors are stimulated to give their personal information, such as contact details, phone number, or email address, in exchange for useful and beneficial content like ebooks, webinars, or newsletters. This leads the business to extract potential buyers and take them down the funnel.
- Help in decision-making: For potential buyers who are further down the funnel and are closer to the decision-making, the landing page helps them to let them go through the process. It shows them why making the final decision is important and lets them know why it is important to take a step like making a purchase, requesting a demo, or signing up for a trial.
The Elements of High-Converting Landing Pages
- Explain the significance of attention-grabbing headlines.
Your headline is the first thing visitors look at, and it should be such that it grabs the visitor’s attention. This step can never be overlooked as it decides the success and failure of the landing page. Look at the below points to find out why headlines matter:
- The first impression is the final impression: The attention span over the internet is quite relatively low. You have a few seconds to hook the visitor’s attention and convince them to stay on your page. Hence, an attention-grabbing headline is a must for the landing page.
- Clearly Convey Your Value Proposition: The landing page’s headline should be such that it clearly conveys the messages and offers you are providing. It lays the foundation for the rest of your content on the landing page. If the audience cannot resonate with the headline or it fails to stimulate their curiosity, they will not read further.
- Boost Engagement: A captivating headline encourages readers to read on further keep scrolling, and, at the end, take the desired action no matter it is for the newsletter, downloading an eBook, or making a purchase.
- Enhance SEO and Shareability: Search engines give more attention to the headline. An attractive and compelling influences organic search and is easily shared on social media platforms.
- Provide tips for crafting compelling headlines
Creating a compelling and attention-grabbing is a kind of art as well as science. As there is no fixed formula, these tips can assist you and make you write a compelling headline that engages the audience:
- Clear and Concise: Write a headline that should be clear about what the visitor can expect. There should not be any confusion, like jargon and confusing words. Language should be such, simple and clear.
- Highlight the benefit: Your headline should be such that it highlights the benefits.
- Urgency: Create a headline that shows an urgency to take an action like ‘Limited Offer’.
- Use Action Words: While writing a landing page, you must employ action words to encourage visitors to take the required action. Examples of such action words include Discover, Learn more, Unlock, or Get.
- Clear and Concise Copywriting
There is significance in clear and persuasive copy because it helps to build the voice, personality, and message to the target audience. It also plays an important role in driving conversion and sales also establishing brand awareness and loyalty. Moreover, if the copy of the landing page gets bad, it can create confusion and a negative perception of your brand.
- How visuals can enhance user engagement.
Visuals are very important in the landing page as they build trust among the audience and make them convince them to take the desired action. Below are the ways visuals can enhance user engagement and the best kind of visuals that can be used in landing pages :
- Attention Grabbing: Visuals that can be in images or videos are the primary thing that user notices when they arrive at the landing page.
- Better comprehension: Visuals are the best way to understand complex information in an easy way. Such visuals are infographics, charts, and diagrams that make the data easier to understand the message.
- Emotional Connection: Visuals play an important role in arousing emotions. High-quality visuals can create a sense of trust, excitement and empathy that helps users build a connection with your message on an intense level.
- High Retention: People remember your high conversion landing page more than any other when you use visual content better than the text.
- Enhanced the User Experience: Well-selected images and videos enhance the user experience by breaking down the text and developing the page with visuals.
- Establishing Credibility: Showing logos of the clients and industry awards or if any certificate has been received can help enhance the brand’s credibility and build trust.
Why responsive design is crucial for conversions?
When visitors arrive at the website, they eagerly look for what they expect. According to Google, if your website cannot load in 3 seconds, then the visitor will leave. So if you cannot shorten the long site loading time, you will probably lose the customer.
You have a really short span of time to turn a website visitor into your customer. Your website should be smooth so that it functions on all the devices. A site that is responsive in landing Page design doesn’t require time-consuming redirects. It is a straight way that leads browsers to the products or services they seek. As a result of providing this seamless user experience, the odds of converting that person into a customer are comparably higher.
The success of the landing page is based on the website design requires a strategic approach that meets various stages of the conversion funnel. These pages are essential tools for capturing attention, offering information, establishing trust, generating tools, and facilitating decision-making.
Key elements like attention-seeking headlines, clear and concise copywriting, and engaging with visual plays a pivotal role in developing a landing page that leads to more engagement and conversions. Furthermore, responsive design is major in today’s digital landscape and ensures that your high conversion landing page loads quickly and easily across different devices.